On Golden Goose the marke

On Golden Goose the marke

A unique, timeless collection that encapsulates the Golden Goose DNA, designed to remain with you every day, through thick and thin, come rain or shine. This gray and white wool, regular-fit single-breasted men's blazer features a Prince of Wales check weave and colored pins on the lapel. Abloh was considered multi-talented, a designer, DJ and master of collaboration. He never much liked the title of a designer, referring to himself as a "maker" instead - for his work was about more than fashion. "To me, there's one Golden Goose level of the work that's designing at Louis, but my real job is to make sure that there's, like, six young Black kids that take my job after me", Abloh said in an episode of the Othertone podcast about the significance of his work and his possible legacy at Louis Vuitton. It is a wish Louis Vuitton could turn into a reality now.

In Paris, the fashion scene is renewing itself and in recent seasons has seen the emergence of luxury brands with promising futures. Crystal applications, lace work or silhouettes with practical elegance, the designers combine luxury with multiple, always ultra-modern style palettes. A timeless icon yet one that's constantly evolving. At Golden, we love taking our classics and reworking them all the time, always from a new angle. Prada's playful little sister brand, MiuMiu, is also a fashion label to keep an eye Golden Goose Ball Star on. Named after Miuccia's childhood nickname, MiuMiu offers a sensual, rebellious way to dress, with sophisticated, elegant collections and a feminine accessories line.

Commenting on the collaboration, Christelle Kocher, said in a statement: "I am a fashion designer, but I am also a physically active woman. I started doing team sports at 8, competing in handball quite seriously until I was 18. Being forward-thinking, working today for our tomorrow. Made of bio-based materials, our innovative Yatay Model 1B is a further stage of this responsible journey we have been living 鈥?together with you. On the market, the amount of leather including imitation leather in clothing increased by 14 percent on an annual basis. The use of leather grew particularly strong in t-shirts GGDB Sneakers and trousers.
Читают тему
Форма ответов

Текст сообщения*
Перетащите файлы
Ничего не найдено
Файл

Сайт работает на системе: "1С-Битрикс: Управление сайтом"
Разработка: Компания "Инфомастер"
Яндекс.Метрика